VGA Extender to 120 meters over a LAN over IP, HDBitT
PremiumCord HDMI extender to 120 meters over a LAN over IP, HDBitT
The device enables one network cable or through a LAN network transfer VGA FULL HD signal up to 120 meters.
- Extender allows the use of one transmitter and multiple receivers are interconnected via a LAN network switches and routers (tested on a FULL HD 1080p and 100m of cable + swich + 2 receivers) this computer network should be reserved only for extenders may not share other computers, printers and other network devices.
- This VGA extender can be combined with the HDMI extenders code: khext120-1, i.e. it is possible to connect VGA HDMI transmitter and multiple receivers or HDMI transmitter and multiple receivers VGA or combinations thereof.
- Supports Full HD 1080p up to 120 meters using UTP cable quality CAT6 copper wire AWG23
- It is recommended to connect a LAN cable-quality Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7
- For the resolution: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz, 1080i @ 50/60Hz, 1080p @ 50/60Hz
- The transmitter and receiver are powered from the attached power adapter 230V/5V 1A
- Maximum power consumption 3,6W
- Transmitter Dimensions: Length: 138 mm Width: 90 mm, height: 24 mm
- Receiver dimensions: length 138 mm, width 90 mm, height: 24 mm
- Weight: 215 g
- Operating temperature: 0-60 ° C
In the package:
1x Transmitter unit
1 Unit Receiver
1 audio cable 3.5 mm stereo jack
2x power adapter 5V/2A
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.