UBNT EdgeRouter X, 4xGLAN, 1x passive POE out
X Edge Router (ER-X) is suitable wherever it is necessary to direct large amounts of data in small and medium-sized companies and everywhere where the emphasis is on network security.
Edge Router X is a powerful router from a known manufacturer Ubiquiti product line EdgeMAX. It features 5x Gbit Ethernet ports and a dual-core processor MIPS1004Kc. One of the biggest advantages of the router is the price/performance ratio.
Edge Router X has a sufficiently large operating 256MB of DDR3. The whole operation is then governed by the Dual-Core Processor 880 MHz with hardware acceleration for packet processing. X Edge Router offers all the basic features you would expect on the router.
Manage the router operating system EdgeOS with a transparent web administration.
- VLAN 802.1q
- static routing and protocol support OSPF/OSPFv3, RIP/RIPng, BGP, IGMP Proxy
- bridging, bonding 802.3ad, PPPoE, GRE
- VPN: IPsec, L2TP, OpenVPN, PPTP client and server
- DHCP client and server
- firewall settings (ACL-Based, Zone-Based) and NAT
- Dynamic DNS, DNS forwarding, DHCP relay, VRRP, RADIUS Client
- network management and monitoring
- administrator accounts
X Edge Router can be powered by 24V passive POE adapter or standard AC adapter 12V/0.5A, which is part of the package. When using POE adapter 24V input can supply additional equipment or AirMax Unifi Port 5 (passive 24V).
- CE, FCC, IC
- 5x Gbit
The default name
The default password
- Dual-Core 880 MHz, MIPS1004Kc
- 256 MB DDR3
Support for IPv6
Power min (jack) (V)
Max Power (jack) (V)
Min Operating temperature (° C)
Operating temperature max (° C)
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.