TP-Link TL-SL3452 48x +4 x 10/100Mbps Gigabit L2 Switch
TP-Link TL-SL3452 48-Port 10/100Mbps + 4-Port Gigabit L2 Lite Managed Switch
· Supports SNMP, Web and Telnet/Console management
· Supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3
· Supports SNMP MIB-II, Ethernet-like MIB and Bridge MIB
· Supports RMON statistics, history, alarm and event group
· Supports GARP and GVRP
· Supports IEEE 802.1X Port-Based Network Access Control protocol and connect to RADIUS
· Supports 52 Port-Based VLANs and 256 IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLANs
· Supports IEEE 802.3ad port trunk with LACP
· Supports Static MAC address and filtering MAC address management
· Supports Static Port Priority and IEEE 802.1p Priority, supports 4 Priority Queues and ingress policing
· Supports the configuration function of Port Security, Broadcast Storm Control and Port Mirroring
· Supports IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree protocol
· Supports non-head-of-line blocking forwarding
· Supports IGMP Snooping function
· Supports SNMP, Web-based, Telnet, Console management
· Supports firmware upgrade, configuration backed up and restored
· Rack-mountable steel case
· Internal power supply
What This Product Does
Designed for small and medium business requirements, TP-LINK TL-SL3452 integrates basic layer 2 lite management features, Such as 802.1Q VLAN, 802.1P QoS, ACL (Access Control List) features. It provides high performance with 48 10/100Mbps ports 2 10/100/1000Mbps ports to deliver maximum throughput for your business networks. Moreover, TL-SL3452 Also comes equipped with 2 Gigabit SFP slot, giving you flexibility Greater network. Finally, the TP-LINK L2 managed switch TL-SL3452 equipped advanced security and management features such as Microsoft 802.1x port authentication, Storm Control, Port Security, Quality of Service (QoS), STP/RSTP/MSTP and IGMP Snooping to Provide enhanced traffic management capabilities and reliability. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime.
Secure Your Network Application
The TL-SL3452 switch supports 802.1x authentication, Which is used in Conjunction with a RADIUS to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. In Addition, Port Security, Storm Control support can protect against broadcast/multicast storms and ARP attacks, etc.. TL-SL3452 will Provide you robust security strategy to the network.
Quality of Service (QoS)
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, TL-SL3452 Applies Quality of Service (QoS) policies. Administrator can Designate the priority of the traffic to Achieve voice and video application always clear, smooth and jitter free.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SL3452 supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as Microsoft intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI). Moreover, SNMP (v1/2c/3) and RMON support: Enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. This sharing of vital management information saves time and money. Link aggregation, spanning tree protocol (STP/RSTP/MSTP) and IGMP Snooping features build a stable, smooth and resilient network for Enterprise Customers.
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)