TP Link TL-PS110U Single USB2.0-Port Fast Ethernet
TP-Link TL-PS110U Single USB2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
· Complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u
· 1 USB 2.0 (high speed)-compliant port, 1 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Mbps auto sensing)
· Supports DHCP (client)
· Supports E-mail Alert
· Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and SMB
· Supports print job log
· Supports bi-directional function
· Supports telnet, PSAdmin, SNMP, Web, HP Web JetAdmin/HP JetAdmin management
· Supports POST (Power On Self Test)
· Supports firmware upgrade
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK TL-PS110U print server Allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110U to a printer via the USB port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be Able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
TP-LINK print servers are compatible with most majorities of printers on the market. At the same time, We also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers.
TP-LINK print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ENSURE user printing jobs are processed both effectively and Rapidly.
TP-LINK print servers support a majority of operating systems Including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-LINK print servers support a number of network protocols Including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, Increasing the width of application.
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)