The TP-Link TG-3269 Gigabit PCI Network Adaptor
TP-Link TG-3269 Gigabit PCI Network Adapter
· Supports 32-bit PCI Bus 33/66Mhz
· Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Nway Auto-Negotiation
· Supports 10/100Mbps full and half duplex, 1000Mbps full duplex
· Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
· Supports IEEE 802.1P, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag
· Supports Jumbo Frame
· Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX
· Provides bootrom slot, Supporting Remote Boot
· Supports ACPI, PCI power management
· Contain two large independent receive and transmit FIFOs
· One STP/UTP connector
· Provides LEDs to Indicate network Link/Activity/Speed / Duplex
· Windows98/98se/2000/ME/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/Novell Netware/LINUX
· Plug and Play
What This Product Does
TG-3269 is a 10/100/1000Mbps, 32-bit 33/66Mhz PCI-bus Gigabit Ethernet adapter. With single UTP/STP and the Auto-Negotiation (Nway) function support, the Card can auto-negotiate 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps speed, and half or full duplex mode with its link partner (a hub, for example). Supports ACPI, compliant with PCI2.2. Full range of drivers are provided for major Operating Systems.
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
27 "LCD iiyama XB2783HSU-B1DP -AMVA + 4ms, 300cd, 3000: 1, FHD, VGA, DVI, DP, USB, speaker, pivot, výšk.nast.