TL-PS110P Single Parallel Port Fast Ethernet
TL-PS110P Single Parallel Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
Fast Ethernet print server with one parallel port
· Compatible with up to 230 printer models on the market
· Supports various protocols and OS, easy to install in almost any network environment
· Supports POST diagnostic program and e-mail notifications as soon as possible to assist in identifying problems with the press
· Easy setup and management, very easy operation
· Compact and stylish design - the device can be placed virtually anywhere
What is this product
The print server TP-LINK TL-PS110P allows the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. You only need to connect the TL-PS110P to the printer via the parallel port, connect the print server to your LAN and access the printer from any computer on the LAN.
Print Servers TP-LINK is compatible with most printers on the market. Furthermore, we are constantly updating our products to make them compatible with new models of printers.
Print Servers TP-LINK feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
The wide applicability
Print Servers TP-LINK support most operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux and Mac. Print Servers TP-LINK also support a variety of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the possibility of recovery.
· Complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u.
· 1 36-pin Centronic port 1 DB, support bi-directional communication port, 1 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 (automatic detection 10/100 Mbit/s)
· Support DHCP client
· Support for e-mail alerts
· The support for print jobs
· Support for bidirectional communication
· Support for IPP and SMB
· Support management via Web, Telnet, PSAdmin, HP Web JetAdmin/HP JetAdmin
· Support POST (Power On Self Test)
· Support firmware upgrade
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.