Synology DX513 - expansion unit
Expansion Unit/backup storage
Synology ® DX513 offers a simple solution for volume expansion and data backup for selected Synology DiskStation. DX513 devices can seamlessly and during operation extend the capacity DiskStation by an additional 5 hard drives by connecting with extension cable.
• Expansion volume online
• Individual solutions for local backup
• Reliable design that makes it possible to use immediately after connection
• Hard disks can be replaced during operation
• Automatic on/off DiskStation models
Volume Expansion & Backup
If you have the hard drive capacity Synology DiskStation insufficient, offers you the Synology DX513 simple and quick way to expand the capacity by an additional 5 hard drives. The RAID volume on the Synology DiskStation can extend directly without having to reformat the existing hard drives, allowing it to Synology DiskStation continue operating during the capacity expansion.
The Synology DX513 can be used as a standalone solution for local backup of your Synology DiskStation. If you create a separate volume, the Synology DX513 excellent backup solution for hard drives in the event of system failure.
Reliable design that makes it possible to use immediately after connection
Unit Synology DX513 is connected to the Synology DiskStation extension cable with special connectors on both ends, ensuring a reliable connection and maximum throughput. With a connection speed 3.0 Gb/s hard drives can be used in the connected Synology DX513 same way as they are the internal units of Synology DiskStation.
Green & Easy to Manage
HDD hibernation and the system can be manually configured to automatically activate after a certain period of inactivity. This not only saves energy but also extends the lifespan of the hard disk. DX513 device is also equipped with intelligent features on/off the connected equipment DiskStation. This system works smartly and efficiently without user intervention.
See a list of compatible HDD
• Internal HDD/SSD: 3.5 "or 2.5" SATA (II) X 5 (hard drives not included)
• Expansion port X 1
• Hard disk Swappable: Yes
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 157 mm x 248 mm x 233 mm
• Weight: 3.91 kg
• System Fan: 80x80mm X 2
• level1 level: 30 db (A)
• Power Recovery: Sync with the device DiskStation (default mode)
• AC input voltage: 100 V to 240 V AC
• Power Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz, single phase
• Operating temperature: 40-95 ° F (5-35 ° C)
• Storage Temperature: 15 to 155 ° F (-10 to 70 ° C)
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% RH
• Maximum operating altitude: 1981.2 m
• Supported models3: DS710 +, DS712 +, DS713 +, DS1010 +, DS1511 +, DS1512 +, DS1812 + is set as a separate volume: DS112, DS112 +, DS212 +, DS213 +, DS412 +, DS413
• 45.1 W (Wpřístup) 2 W (HDD hibernation)
• To manage the use Synology DSM
• FCC: Class B
• CE: Class B
• BSMI: Class B
• Complies with RoHS restrictions
• Main Unit Synology DX513
• User Guide
• Assembling Kit
• Power cable
• Extension cable
• 3 years
|Hard Drive Positions||5|
|Hard Drive Positions||up to 4|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)