SSD 960 GB PATRIOT Ignite 560/545MBs 80K
Many Ignite the Patriot delivers sequential read to 560 MB/write speeds of 545 MB/sec. S 80K IOPs really speed up your system.
- Phison controller S10
- MLC NAND chips
- Form factor: 2.5 "7 mm
- SATA3 6Gbps (Backward compatible with SATA2 3Gbps)
- TRIM Support (depends on OS)
- ETEP (End-to-end data path protection)
- Smart ECC
- Smart R efresh
- Operating temperature 0 ° ~ 70 ° C
- NCQ up to 32 commands
- ECC recovery: to 115bit/2 kilobytes
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- 4K Aligned Random Read: 80K IOPs
- 4K Aligned Random Write: 75K IOPs
- O/S: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/M ac® OS/Linux
- Dimensions: 100 mm (L) x 69.85 mm (W) x 7 mm (H)
- Weight: 78.6 grams
"In terms of price-performance ratio, it is a very useful piece, at least until such time as competing manufacturers not modified again and would not lower prices."
Positive reviews for 480 GB: http://www.overclockers.com/patriot-ignite-480gb-ssd-review/
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)