SSD 240 GB PATRIOT Hellfire M.2 PCIe 2280
Hellfire M.2 SSD from Patriot is a solution for users looking for speed, productivity and reliability.
All this determines the form factor of the next generation (NGFF) and PCIe NVMe 1.2 Hellfire M.2 uses Phison 5007 controller and ultrafast PCIe 3.0x4 (up to 32GB/s). Reaches speeds up to 3000 MB/s (read) and up to 2,200 MB/s (write), which is 4 times faster than conventional SATA SSD.
- Phison 5007 controller Series M.2 PCIe Gen 3 x 4
- DRAM Cache: 240 GB = 256 MB DDR3L
- TRIM (depending on OS)
- Static and Dynamic Wear-Leveling
- Bad Block Management (bad block management)
- Advanced Garbage Collection *
- ECC Recovery: up to 120bits/2 kilobytes
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
ATTO read speed: up to 3000 MB/s
ATTO write speed: up to 2200 MB/s
CDM reading speed: up to 2,700 MB/s
CDM Write Speed: up to 1,500 MB/s
4K random read: 130K IOPs
4K random write: 205K IOPs
- dimensions: 3.8 mm (D) x 80 mm (W) x 22 mm (H)
- weight 9 g
- formfactor: 2280
- Windows® 8.1/10 normally
- Windows® 7/8.0 - requires controller
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.