SSD 2.5 "480 GB OCZ Trion 150 Series SATAIII
The most award-winning brand of all time SSD brings an entirely new OCZ Trion 150 Series. Designed for easy optimization of your laptop or PC for a reasonable price. Groundbreaking Trion 150 Series uses premium Toshiba TLC NAND flash for a long distance and provides an excellent balance between performance, reliability and cost, which turns any mobile or desktop device.
Fast and efficient
- Increase your productivity with the new 150 Series Trion and enjoy faster boot times, file transfers and response system. Say goodbye to delay the hard drive and get the latest computing experience worthy of your time.
Powerful and affordable
- Upgrade to SSD can feel as if you bought a brand new system - not only for its increased speed, but also for the initial investments associated with technology. Trion SSD 150 Series offers a balance between price and performance, so we left enough funds for future upgrades.
World class quality and reliability
- 100% Toshiba technology built into each unit, each Trion SDD 150 is also designed to achieve superior quality and reliability, so keep your data safe.
Improved battery life
- Trion 150 Series is more efficient energy. It has lower power consumption, which translates into longer battery life. Thanks to last much longer.
True speed, no tricks
- Trion 150 offers many of the real-world performance for all your gaming and productivity applications. No fancy stage behind the curtain, just pure performance storage.
- The maximum read speed of 550 MB/s
- Maximum writing speed 520 MB/s
- Read IOPS (4K QD32): 86,000 IOPS
- IOPS performance (4K QD32): 83,000 IOPS
- TBW (max. Registered apartments): 120 TB
- Max. Companies recommended 110 GB/day
- Capacity: 480 GB
- NAND components: Toshiba 15nm Triple-Level Cell (TLC)
- Interface: Serial ATA (SATA) 6Gb/s (SATA III)
- Size: 2.5 inch, 7 mm height
- NAND Controller: Toshiba
- Dimensions: 100.00 x 69.85 x 7.00 mm
- Weight: 48 g
- MTBF: 1.5M hours
- Monitoring the status of product: Self-control, analysis and reporting technology (smart support)
- SATA: Fully compatible with Serial ATA International Organization: Serial ATA Revision 1.3, ATA/ATAPI-8 Standard Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX
- Power Requirements: Standard SATA Power Connector
- Aims: Offices and notebooks
- Power consumption: 830mW in standby mode, 4.8W in operation
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C - 65 ° C
- Storage temperature: -45 ° C - 85 ° C
- Shock resistance: up to 1500G/0.5ms
- Vibration (operating): 20G
- Vibration (standby): (10-2000Hz)
- Certification: UL C/US, FCC, CE, C-Tick, KCC, BSMI, VCCI, WEEE, CSA
- Performance Optimization: TRIM support
- Service and support: 3-year warranty, free technical support, 24 hours a day forum, firmware updates
More on the manufacturer website: http://ocz.com/us/ssd/tr150-ssd#specs
Further information can also be found in the datasheet (tab download)
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)