SSD 1TB WD Blue M.2 SATAIII 2280
For high-end computing applications, such as games, streaming HD media and creative software have SSDs WD Blue speed you need for the desired performance. Technology caching layers utilizes flash SLC (single level cell) and TLC (three-level cell) for enabling the speed sequential read up to 545 MB/s speed sequential write speeds up to 525 MB/s, allowing for quick boot, quick response applications and high speed transmission.
• Sequential read speeds up to 545 MB/s sequential write speeds of 525 MB/s.
• Unsurpassed Mean Time Between Failure (MTTF) of 1.75 M and a few hours technologies for error correction ensures long-term reliability.
• Optimized for multitasking ensures simultaneous use applications that require repsus without slowing down the system.
• Certification WD FIT Lab ™ provides compatibility with a wide variety of portable and desktop computers.
• A free control panel WD SSD allows you to easily monitor the status of your disk.
• Comes with a three-year limited warranty, so you do not have to worry about upgrading storage.
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Design: Internal
- Interface: M.2 SATA III (6Gb/s)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Reliability: MTTF: Up 1.75 miles. Hours
Reading and writing
- Sequential read up to (MB/s): 545
- Sequential write up to (MB/s): 525
- Random read until (IOPS) to 100
- Random writing to (IOPS) to 80
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions: 80 x 22 x 1.5 mm
- Weight: 7 g
More on the manufacturer website: https://wdc.com/cs-cz/products/solid-state-drives/wd-blue-ssd.html
For more information, consult the datasheet (tab download)
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.