Jabra Smart Cord, QD-RJ9, coiled
SIMPLE CONNECTIVITY. Greater freedom of choice.
Your decision on the choice of headset is no longer limited by the telephone system now. With the Jabra GN1216 cord you can connect a variety of the most popular professional headsets, GN Netcom Jabra designed for all-day use even in the most demanding environments. What more, the cable Jabra GN1216 is a very cost effective solution for desktop series phones Avaya one-X® 9600 and 1600.
Jabra GN1216 allows eight different microphone volume setting so that no cable Headset Jabra not sound or too softly or too loudly. Simply connect the Jabra GN1216 and Jabra headset from GN Netcom through the Quick Disconnect plug and set the microphone volume of your choice.
· Frequency Response: Narrowband | Wideband
- Frequency response describes the range of possible frequency the speaker (in hertz)
· Microphone: -
- Infomrace type of microphone (or microphones), which is equipped with this device is not currently available
· Microphone Sensitivity: -
- Microphone sensitivity level is not at this facility at this time available
· Mute function: No
- This offer is no way to "mute (unmute) 'conversation
Remote call control
· Jabra PC Suite: No
- This is not Jabra PC Suite
Certification and standards
· Certification: Avaya
- Certified by Avaya
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)