Jabra Smart Cord, QD-RJ9, 0.8 m
SIMPLE CONNECTIVITY. Complies with regulating workplace noise.
Cable Jabra GN1221 provides affordable connectivity with a variety of phone systems and seamless comply with the latest EU legislation relating to the regulation of noise. JabraGN1221 is part of the Jabra GN1200 and is based on the same design, intuitive use. In addition, it complies with the rules regulating noise in the workplace is also JabraGN1221 answers to common problems. When lifting the new headset is not always hear a dial tone. Can tkvít problem in the headset or the phone? Mostly the problem is in the lead. Although the headset and a compatible phone, cables can determine the phone manufacturers themselves.
· Frequency Response: Narrowband | Wideband
- Frequency response describes the range of possible frequency the speaker (in hertz)
· Digital Signal Processing: No
- This device does not use DSP (digital signal processing)
· Microphone: -
- Infomrace type of microphone (or microphones), which is equipped with this device is not currently available
· Microphone Sensitivity: -
- Microphone sensitivity level is not at this facility at this time available
· Mute function: No
- This offer is no way to "mute (unmute) 'conversation
Remote call control
· Electronic adapter for receiving remote calls: No
- This device does not support electronic adapter for receiving remote calls
· Jabra PC Suite: No
- This is not Jabra PC Suite
· Screen setting:
- This device has no screen settings
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)