Sapphire Addonics HDD duplicator
Sapphire is a powerful HDD duplicator device for duplicating hard drives in a small package. As both the psu and destination media can use the hard drive via eSATA connection, any 2.5 "or 3.5" HDD/SSD, and a large repository created using hardware port multiplier. When used in combination with the optional Addonics SATA Exdrive kit, as the psu or destination to connect virtually any hard disk or SSD, SATA or IDE from 2.5 "to 3.5". Sapphire HDD duplicator is a handy tool for a wide range of applications - field service, disk imaging, data backup, data migration between different types of disks and many others. It is also a very useful tool for sanitizačním to erase the hard drive.
Copy any eSATA hard drive or SSD to another eSATA hard drive or SSD
Great for cloning hard drives, making backup disks or RAID partition
Support of any file system, including the entire RAID partition
The maximum disk size> 3 TB
Completely standalone duplicator for duplicating one hard drive to another, which does not require additional hardware or software.
Typical speed copying: 1 ~ 85 MB/sec
The psu and target drives are connected externally via a high-speed eSATA connection
Secure Deletion - HDD duplicator drive sends the delete command. This command fills the entire drive chain 00
Transcribed - One pass, three passes and 7 passes 5220.22-M. Duplicator writes a string pattern on the entire disc one, three or seven times. 5220.22-M is a DoD standard for disk sanitization
Encryption - requires optional Diamond Cipher enclosure *
LCD console with an intuitive interface and information display.
- Sanitization Disk encryption is limited only to the SATA hard disks. Requires optional Diamond Cipher enclosure and Diamond encryption key
1. Insert the disk you want to sanitizovat Diamond Cipher enclosure.
2. Insert the Diamond Cipher enclosure in one of the targeted Diamond slots
3. Turn the copying process using an empty psu disc the same size as a target. Data from the psu disk are then rewritten to the hard disk in the Diamond Cipher enclosure with AES 256-bit encryption.
4. Now remove the disc from the Diamond Cipher enclosure. Drive when connected to any computer appears as a completely new, without any signs stopovatelných data. The disc will need to initialize, partition and format.
5. Speed is for reference only. This speed was measured by applying a 3.5 "SATA III 250 GB hard disk for psu and destination. The baud rate varies according to the speed of the psu and the destination disk.
Recording mode: from sector to sector
Typical copying speed ~ 85 MB/sec
2 eSATA ports for connecting psu and target disk with eSATA interface
1 rear mounted cooling fan
Source: 80 watts Max
Dimensions (W x D x H): ~ 7.5 x 10.5 x 6.5 inches (19 x 26.7 x 16.5 cm)
Weight: ~ 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
Support transmission speeds up to 1.5 Gb/s
Operating Environment: 0 - 50 ° C, 15% - 90% RH
Storage conditions: - 20 to 65 ° C, 0% - 95% RH non-condensing
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.