12 NAS-position supporting 12Gbps SAS high performance combined NAS/iSCSI/IP-SAN 10 GbE ports integrated
Link to manufacturer website: https://www.qnap.com/cs-cz/product/model.php?II=227&ref=product_overview
Compatibility list for this model: https://www.qnap.com/cs-cz/compatibility/?model=227
Warranty up to 5 years - including a global warranty
QNAP offers this product warranty up to 5 years, including a three-year global warranty at no additional cost. This premium warranty demonstrates the attention that the company pays QNAP basic needs of enterprises: the need for business continuity and uninterrupted service to customers.
Find out more: https://www.qnap.com/i/cz/support/con_show.php?cid=7
TVS-EC1280U-SAS-RP QNAP from R2 is the first unified NAS in the world that supports automatic escalation that they can give continuous optimization of data over high-performance solid state disk drive 12 Gbps SAS and high-capacity SATA drives. TVS-EC1280U-SAS-RP 2, characterized readiness for sítě40 GbE is based on Intel® Xeon E3 CPU, gives exceptional performance and supports file sharing across platforms, extensive backup solution, iSCSI and virtualization applications and other practical business functions. With its powerful operating system QTS can TVS-EC1280U-SAS-RP R2 act as a reliable, scalable and unified invincible and escalating storage solution for businesses.
- Integrated 10GbE, highly efficient storage solution with high-speed network for editing and sharing high-definition video
- Data throughput over 3 800+ MB/260 000+ IOPS
- Qtier technology controls the automatic escalation for optimal data storage efficiency
- Integrated modules for 256 GB mSATA caching useful for applications demanding speed input and output operations (IOPS)
- Scalable design with a total capacity of 1120 TB
- Centralized data storage, backup, sharing and disaster recovery, virtualization ready.
- Backward compatible with drives SAS/SATA 6 Gbps
- TVS-EC1280U SAS-RP-R2
- Ethernet cable x 4
- Power cord x 2
- Flat head screw x 48 (for 3.5 "HDD)
- Flat head screw x 48 (for 2.5 "HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1246 v3 Family 3.5 GHz Quad-core Processor
- Total memory slots: 4
- System memory: 16 GB DDR3 non-ECC RAM
- Memory module pre-installed: 8 GB x2
- Memory expandable up to: 32 GB (8GB x4)
- Note 1: When upgrading RAM to More than 28 GB, the original 4GB of RAM modules must be removed.
- Note 2: For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide
- 512 MB DOM
Internal Cache Port
- Two mSATA port on board for read caching. The standard system is shipped with two 128 GB mSATA flash.
- For the optional mSATA flash, please visit http://shop.qnap.com/
- 12 x 3.5-inch 12Gbps SAS, SAS/SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps hard drive or 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drive SSD
- NOTE 1: The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
- NOTE 2: For the hard drive compatibility list, please visit https://www.qnap.com/i/cz/product_x_grade/
Hard Drive Tray
- 12 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
- Built-in 2 x 10 GbE (SFP +) and 4 x GbE
- 40GbE is optional
- Note 1: For the optional network card compatibility list, please visit Compatibility list
- Note 2: For the information of network card installation, Please refer to Chapter 6 in the Turbo NAS Hardware Manual.
- 10 GbE, Status, LAN, Storage expansion port status
- 4x USB 3.0 ports (rear)
- 4x USB 2.0 port (rear)
- Support USB printer, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
- System: Power button and reset button
- System warning
- 2U Rackmount
- 88 (H) x 442.5 (W) x 530.5 (D) mm
- Net Weight (NAS only): 14.18 kg
- Gross Weight (with packing and accessories) 21.41 kg
Sound Level (dB)
- Sound Level (dB) Sound pressure (LpAm) (bystander position): 55.3 db
- (With 12 x HITACHI HUS724020ALA640 Installed Hard Drive)
Power consumption (W)
- Sleep mode: 80.41
- In Operation: W 166.58
- (With 12 x 1TB Installed Hard Drive)
- 0-40 ° C
- 5 ~ 95% non-condensing, wet bulb 27 ° C.
- Redundant Power: Input 90 ~ 264VAC; 450W x 2
- 2 (Right slot 1 * x8 PCIe Gen3; Left slot 1 * PCIe Gen3 x4)
- Note 1: The PCIe Gen3 x8 slot is occupied by a 10GbE network adapter.
- 4 x 6 cm Smart Cooling fan
- Technical specification: https://www.qnap.com/i/cz/product/model.php?II=227&event=2
|Hard Drive Positions||12|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.