QNAP TVS-871-i7-16G (3.2g/16 GB RAM/8xSATA)
TVS-871 is a powerful solution for data storage on NAS designed for intensive tasks on the input-output operations (I/O), enterprise application critically important for the running of the business and the rapidly growing need for data storage. TVS-871 has a built-in reliability and security, that provides high performance with continuous data throughput and provides extensive backup solution for small and medium-sized enterprises have the opportunity to build a reliable private cloud.
- Manage, share and backup corporate data through remote replication in real time (Real-time Remote Replication, RTRR)
- Highly efficient storage solution with network readiness for 10GbE, designed to play videos in 4K, the transcoding and editing on the fly
- Use TVS-871 as a PC exclusive technology QvPC
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V virtualization and advanced functionality
- Complete encryption of NAS technology-based bundles
- Enhanced data security with powerful 256-bit AES encryption and antivirus
- Running multiple virtual machines based on Windows/Linux/Android using Virtualization Station
- Ethernet cable x 4
- Power cord x 1
- Hard disk tray key
- Flat head screw x 32 (for 3.5 "HDD)
- Flat head screw x 24 (for 2.5 "HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide
- TVS-871-i7-16G: Quad-core Intel Core i7-4790S 3.2 GHz (Turbo Boost to 4 GHz)
- System memory: 16 GB DDR3 RAM
- Memory module pre-installed: 8 GB x2
- Total memory slots: 2
- NOTE 1: When upgrading RAM, the original RAM upgradable module in the slot must be removed.
- NOTE 2: For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide.
- 512 MB DOM
- 8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or 2.5-inch SATA SSD hard drive
- NOTE 1: The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
- NOTE 2: For the HDD compatibility sheet, please visit Compatibility List
Hard Drive Tray
- 8 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
- 4 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
- (Expandable up to 8 x 1 Gb LAN or 4 x 10 Gb + 4 x 1 Gb LAN by installing optional dual-port 10 Gb and 1 Gb network card)
- Note 1: For the optional network card compatibility sheet, please visit Compatibility sheet of Expansion Card
- Note 2: For the information of network card installation, please refer to chapter 6 in the Turbo NAS Hardware Manual.
- Status, USB, LAN
- 3x USB 3.0 ports (front: 1, rear 2)
- 2x USB 2.0 port (rear)
- Support USB printer, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
- System: Power button and reset button
- System warning
- 185.2 (H) x 298.2 (W) x 235.4 (D) mm
- 7.83 kg (Net)
- 8.9 kg (Gross)
Sound Level (dB)
- Sound pressure (LpAm) (by stander positions): 23.1 db
Power Consumption (W)
- HDD Standby: 45.37
- In Operation: 82.51
- (With 8 x WD20EFRX WD hard drive Installed)
- 0 ~ 40 ° C
- 5 ~ 95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27 ° C.
- Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 350W
- 2 (1 * PCIe Gen3 x8, 1 * PCIe Gen2 x4)
- 2 x quiet cooling fan (12 cm, 12V DC)
- Technical specification: https://www.qnap.com/i/cz/product/model.php?II=160
|Hard Drive Positions||8|
|Hard Drive Positions||up to 4|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.