QNAP TS-EC880U-i3-8G-R2 (3,5GHz/8GB RAM/8xSATA)
8 pozicové high-performance storage with integrated 10GbE
Link to manufacturer website: https://www.qnap.com/cs-cz/product/model.php?II=223&ref=product_overview
Compatibility list for this model: https://www.qnap.com/cs-cz/compatibility/?model=223
QNAP TS-EC880U R2, offering easy-to-use operating system QTS provides a reliable and scalable NAS solutions to meet the needs of data backup, file synchronization and remote access. TS-EC880U R2 features readiness for network 10GbE, delivers outstanding performance and supports file sharing across platforms, extensive backup solution, iSCSI and virtualization applications and many practical business functions, which makes it an ideal choice for small and medium-sized enterprises which can provide their critical business data. It also includes numerous multimedia applications, which also help its powerful hardware specifications.
- TS-EC880U R2
- Ethernet cable x 4
- Power cord x 2
- Flat head screw x 32 (for 3.5 "HDD)
- Flat head screw x 32 (for 2.5 "HDD)
- Quick Installation Guide
- TS-EC880U-i3-8G-R2: Intel Core i3-4150 processor
- Total memory slots: 4
- System memory: 8 GB DDR3 non-ECC RAM
- Memory module pre-installed: 4GB x2
- Memory expandable up to: 32 GB (8GB x4)
- Note: When upgrading RAM to More than 28 GB, the original 4GB of RAM modules must be removed.
- For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide
- 512 MB DOM
Internal Cache Port
- Two mSATA port on board for read caching
- Note: The standard system is shipped without mSATA flash. For the optional mSATA flash, please visit
- 8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps hard drive or 2.5-inch SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps hard drive SSD hard drive
- NOTE 1: The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
- NOTE 2: For the hard drive compatibility sheet, please visit Compatibility List https://www.qnap.com/i/cz/product_x_grade/
Hard Drive Tray
- 8 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
- Built-in 2 x 10 GbE (SFP +) and 4 x GbE
- 40GbE is optional
- Note 1: For the optional network card compatibility sheet, please visit Compatibility sheet of Expansion Card
- Note 2: For the information of network card installation, please refer to chapter 6 in the Turbo NAS Hardware Manual.
- Status, 10 GbE LAN, eSATA storage expansion port status
- 4x USB 3.0 ports (rear)
- 4x USB 2.0 port (rear)
- Support USB printer, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
- System: Power button and reset button
- System warning
- 2U Rackmount
- 88 (H) x 442.5 (W) x 530.5 (D) mm
- Net weight (NAS only): 14.39 kg
- Gross Weight (with packing and accessories) 20.54 kg
Sound Level (dB)
- Sound Level (dB) Sound pressure (LpAm) (bystander position): 55.2 db
- (With 8 x HUS724020ALA640 Hitachi hard drive Installed)
Power Consumption (W)
- Sleep mode: 73.38
- In Operation: W 133.88
- (With 12 x 1TB hard drive Installed)
- 0-40 ° C
- 5 ~ 95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27 ° C.
- Redundant power:
- Input: 47-63 Hz; 100-127V ~/8A; 200-240V/4A
- Output: 400W
- 2 (Right Slot: 1 * PCIe Gen3 x8, slot Left: 1 * PCIe Gen3 x4)
- Note: The PCIe Gen3 x8 slot is occupied by a 10GbE network adapter.
- 4 x 6 cm smart cooling fan
- Technical specification: https://www.qnap.com/i/en/product/model.php?II=223&event=2
|Hard Drive Positions||8|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.