PremiumCord High Speed HDMI version 1.4, 10m
High quality connecting cable for connecting two audio/video devices through advanced HDMI interface, eg. HD-DVD/BluRay player and LCD/Plasma TV. The cable is shielded, can transmit digital audio and video and supports HDCP content protection digitally in high. The cable also has integrated high-speed Ethernet.
- The cable was formerly known as HDMI 1.4 High Speed, according to the new directive is correctly referred to as HDMI Ethernet cable
- Gold-plated connectors: HDMI type A (19pins) male <=> HDMI type A (19pins) male
- Cable length: 10 m
- Resolution: Up to 4096 x 2160 pixels or less supported formats 1080p FULL HD/1080i/720p/720i
- Supports: HDMI 1.4 and lower
- Supports: 4K, Deep Color, 3D, xvYCC (xvColor), auto lip-sync, ARC, CEC, HDCP, Dolby TrueHD, HEC
- The baud rate of 10.2 Gb/s
- Bandwidth 340MHz
- 3D video for HDMI connections
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors).
- Three-layer, high-quality shielding
- Check the audio channel for sending a signal from TV tuner back to the home theater/surround sound system
- Transmission network (Ethernet) over HDMI cable
- 19 flat cable, double shielded, 100% copper wire AWG28
- color black
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.