PremiumCord HDMI 2.0 High Speed + Ethernet cable 2 m
High quality connecting cable for connecting two audio/video devices through advanced HDMI interface, eg. HD-DVD/BluRay player and LCD/Plasma TV. The cable is shielded, can transmit digital audio and video and supports HDCP content protection digitally in high. The cable also has integrated high-speed Ethernet.
- HDMI 2.0 High Speed + Ethernet cable cord
- The maximum resolution of 4K x 2K @ 60hz
- Maximum data transfer: 18 Gb/s
- Gold-plated connectors: HDMI type A (19pins) male <=> HDMI type A (19pins) male
- Resolution: 3840 × 2160 at 60Hz points or less supported formats 1080p FULL HD/1080i/720p/720i
- Supports: HDMI 2.0 and lower
- Supports: 4K, Deep Color, 3D, xvYCC (xvColor), auto lip-sync, ARC, CEC, HDCP, Dolby TrueHD, HEC
- 3D video for HDMI connections
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors).
- Three-layer, high-quality shielding
- Check the audio channel for sending a signal from TV tuner back to the home theater/surround sound system
- Transmission network (Ethernet) over HDMI cable
- 19 flat cable, double shielded, 100% copper wire AWG30
- Gold-plated connectors
- Colour Black
- Packing in PVC bag with EAN code and a description
- Cable length: 2 m
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.