NETGEAR ProSafe VPN GIGABIT FIREWALL, FVS318G
Business Class with Firewalls Secure VPN Access
NETGEAR ProSAFE® business-class VPN Firewalls are ideal for remote/branch offices and telecommuters and Deliver secure full network access Between headquarter locations, remote/branch offices and telecommuters. ProSafe firewalls Deliver Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Virtual Private Network (VPN), Network Address Translation (NAT), AES and 3DES Encryption, Denial of Service (DoS) protection and more.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
Gigabit Ports WAN/LAN
DMZ Interfaces (Configurable)
- 250 Mbps
IPsec VPN (3DES) Throughput1
- 30 Mbps
SSL VPN Throughput1
Maximum Concurrent Connections
Maximum Number of VLANs
Dedicated IPsec VPN Tunnels
Dedicated SSL VPN Tunnels
L2TP, PPTP Server
VPN Pass Through
- IPsec, PPTP, L2TP
User Authentication for VPN
- Active Directory, LDAP, Radius, wikidata, MIAS, NT Domain, Local User Database
Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall
- NAT, Classical Routing
ISP Address Assignment
- DHCP, Static IP Assignment, PPPoE, PPTP
- 1-1, NAT, PAT
- Static, Dynamic, RIPv1, RIPv2
- DHCP Server, DHCP Relay
- DynDNS.org, TZO.com, Oray.net, 3322.org
Content Filtering (HTTP Only)
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/security/FVS318G.aspx#tab-techspecs
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)