NETGEAR M7100-24X, 24x10Gb, L2 +, XSM7224
The 10 Gigabit M7100 series Consists of a fully managed, low-latency, line-rate 10G Copper "Base-T" switch solution-with 24 ports 10GBase-T (RJ45) That support Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit speeds for server , storage and progressive network upgrade. It includes 4 ports SFP + 10 Gigabit broaden That connectivity for 1G/10G fiber uplinks and other DAC connections.
- 24 ports copper 10GBase-T/SFP + ports 4
- Backward compatible Gigabit and Fast Ethernet
- Line-rate for virtualization and convergence
- Innovative multi-vendor iSCSI Auto-optimization
- Dual redundant PSUs/Fan trays
- Designed for top-of-rack and distribution
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 24 x 10GBASE-T
Fiber SFP + (1000/10G)
- 4 x SFP +
Fiber SFP (100/1000)
Power over Ethernet
PoE Budget (Watts)
Redundant Power Supply
- Dual hot swap PSUs
- Layer 2+ (static routing)
- Rack 1U - Standalone
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/managed/m7100.aspx#tab-techspecs
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.