NETGEAR M6100 MODULE AND 4X10G 40X1G
M6100: The Latest Advances in Hardware and Software Engineering for Higher Flexibility, Lower Complexity and Stronger Investment Protection at a High-Value Price Point.
The NETGEAR Chassis Delivers M6100 series L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and core SMB deployments, as well as 1G/10G mixed Infrastructures in server rooms. Innovative distributed fabric Provides non-stop forwarding resiliency and world-class availability - including passive backplane, hitless failover, redundant and redundant management fabric - without having to pay the exorbitant acquisition and maintenance Costs associated by other networking vendors in this class.
- Proficient access layer in campus LAN networks, and Competent distribution or core layer for midsize networks Organizations
- Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set - no license required - including PBR, BGP, DCBX, PFC, ETS and FCoE FIP
- 1.4 Tbps switching and routing capacity, passive backplane, management and nonstop forwarding fabric redundancy
- Up to 144 (gigabit) ports, or 72 (10 Gigabit) ports, or a combination of both in dense form factor models
- PoE + (30 watts per port) and UPOE (60 watts per port) modular, flexible Implementation
- Ultra-low latency and scalable size table with MAC 32K, 8K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs, 12K routes
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- M6100 Series 40x1G and 4x10G Blade
- 40 x 10/100/1000
- 2 x 10GBASE-T (Independent)
Fiber SFP + (1000/10G)
- 2 x SFP + (Independent)
Power over Ethernet
- 40 x PoE 802.3af & 802.3at PoE + with XCM89P Daughter Card
- 40 x PoE 802.3af & 802.3at PoE + & UPOE with XCM89UP Daughter Card
- License-free L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 advanced software package
- I/O Blade
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/managed/XCM8944.aspx#tab-overview
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.