NETGEAR M5300, 48xGb, 2x10GB RJ45, L3, GSM7352S
The next generation M5300 series with NETGEAR top of the line for managed, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches with embedded 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks and stacking connectivity. They are ideal for all Organizations Considering Reliable, Affordable and simple 10 Gigabit Ethernet backbone architectures. As a proficient component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M5300 Series Delivers Resilient and access layer in server rooms for virtualization, campus LAN environments and commercial buildings. Virtual Chassis stacking technology - including non-stop forwarding - Entire scales both the network performance and redundancy ITS.
- Embedded 10 Gigabit 10GBase-T/SFP + uplinks
- 384Gbps Virtual Chassis stacking technology
- Top of the line access layer for 10GbE backbones
- Line-rate for virtualization and convergence
- Innovative multi-vendor iSCSI Auto-optimization
- Multi-vendor SIP, H323, SCCP Auto-VoIP
- 24 and 48 Gigabit models, and one 24-Gigabit SFP fiber model
- Because RIP, OSPF, VRRP or PIM are not always needed, M5300 series comes with port-based/VLAN-based/subnet-based "static routing" only Layer 2+ versions
- You Can Save Costs now and new applications should Arise, there a seamless upgrade path with Layer 3 licenses
- 4 or 24 uplink fiber (SFP) ports for Fast Ethernet or Gigabit optics
- Two embedded 10 Gigabit interfaces streamline network uplinks with SFP + and 10GBase-T (RJ45) combo ports
- Supplemental two 10 Gigabit I/O bays for additional uplinks or local/remote stacking, Provide versatile 10 Gigabit deployment capabilities
- Uplink capacity per switch with 4-port 10 Gigabit total, mixing 10GBase-T (RJ45), 10GBase-X (SFP +), 10GBase-CX4 (802.3ak) and 48 Gbps stacking ports
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 48 Gigabit ports, Layer 3 software package
- 48 x 10/100/1000
- 2 x 10GBASE-T (Max: 4)
Fiber SFP + (1000/10G)
- 2 x SFP + (Max: 4)
Fiber SFP (100/1000)
- 4 x SFP
Power over Ethernet
PoE Budget (Watts)
Redundant Power Supply
- RPS + Modular PSU
- Full Layer 3
- Rack 1U - Stackable
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/managed/M5300-52G3.aspx#tab-techspecs
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)