NETGEAR M4300-52G-POE + MANAGED SWCH APS550W
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series Delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 Cost-Effective Services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE + and SMB core deployments with unrivaled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models Within the series, Enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures Provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models Contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing - as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is ook ready for the future, with Software-Defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
- Cost Effective 1G access layer in campus LAN networks, and high performance 10G distribution layer for midsize networks Organizations
- Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set - no license required - including Policy Based Routing, RIP, VRRP, OSPF and PIM
- Innovative mixed "Spine and Leaf", 1G and 10G stacking with nonstop forwarding and hitless failover redundancy
- Low acoustics, half-width 16-port and 24-port 10G models can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack
- Up to 384 (gigabit) ports, or 384 (10 Gigabit) ports, or a combination of both in a single logical switch
- PoE + (30 watts per port) with hot swap, redundant power supplies and full provisioning
- 48-port 10G models of ultra-low latency and scalable size table with 128K MAC 8K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs, 12K routes
- Mixed Stack of 1G and 10G models Provides 16K MAC 2K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs and 512 routes
- Ready-SDN OpenFlow 1.3 support for maximum investment protection
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- M4300-52G-PoE + 550W PSU
- 48x1G PoE + Stackable Managed Switch with 2x10GBASE-T and 2xSFP + (550W PSU)
- 39.8 db @ 25 ° C
Power Consumption (Max)
- 865 Watts
1G RJ45 Ports
- 48 x 10/100/1000
10G RJ45 Ports
- 2 x 10GBASE-T (Fast Ethernet, 1G and 10G speeds)
10G SFP + Fiber Ports
- 2 x SFP + (1G and 10G speeds)
Power over Ethernet
- 48 x 30W PoE +
PoE Budget (Watts)
- 480W PoE Budget with 1 PSU @ 110V/220V AC input
- 480W PoE Budget with 2 PSUs in redundant mode RPS @ 110V/220V AC input
- 720W PoE Budget with 2 PSUs in shared mode EPS @ 110V/220V AC input
- External RPS4000v2 for power redundancy (RPS) When two internal PSUs are Used in EPS mode
- Layer 3 (static, policy-based RIP and OSPF, VRRP PIM dynamic routing)
- 1G Ethernet service port for out-of-band management (OOB, RJ45)
- Straight-through RS232 serial RJ45 for local management console
- Mini-USB port for local management console
- USB port for local storage, logs, configuration or image files
- Full width with dual, redundant modular PSUs for business continuity
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.