NETGEAR M4300-52G MANAGED SWITCH, GSM4352S
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series Delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 Cost-Effective Services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE + and SMB core deployments with unrivaled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models Within the series, Enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures Provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models Contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing - as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is ook ready for the future, with Software-Defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 48x1G Stackable Managed Switch with 2x10GBASE-T and 2xSFP +
- 31.5 db @ 25 ° C
Power Consumption (Max)
- 47.4 Watts
1G RJ45 Ports
- 48 x 10/100/1000
10G RJ45 Ports
- 2 x 10GBASE-T (Fast Ethernet, 1G and 10G speeds)
10G SFP + Fiber Ports
- 2 x SFP + (1G and 10G speeds)
- Layer 3 (static, policy-based RIP and OSPF, VRRP PIM dynamic routing)
- 1G Ethernet service port for out-of-band management (OOB, RJ45)
- Straight-through RS232 serial RJ45 for local management console
- Mini-USB port for local management console
- USB port for local storage, logs, configuration or image files
- Full width with dual, redundant modular PSUs for business continuity
- Technical specification:
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)