NETGEAR 48xPoE M4100 10/100 L2, 2xGb +2 xSFP, FSM7250P
The NETGEAR Intelligent Edge M4100 series Consists of 9 fully managed switches, Ranging from 12-port to 50-port Fast and Gigabit Ethernet. They are ideal for All Organizations Considering Reliable, Affordable and simple access layer switching with CLI scripting capabilities and advanced Layer 3 routing. As a Cost-Effective component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR Delivers M4100 series and secure edge in commercial buildings and campus LAN environments: PoE (802.3af) and PoE + (802.3at) versions of M4100 series are perfect for Wireless access points, IP telephony and IP surveillance deployments.
- High availability and PoE/PoE + full power capability
- Industry standard management
- Industry leading warranty
- Layer 2+ with static routing
- Engineered for convergence
- High-value performance and IPv6 ready
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 48 Fast Ethernet ports PoE 802.3af, Layer 2+ software package
- 48 x 10/100
- 2 x 10/100/1000
Fiber SFP (100/1000)
- 2 x SFP
Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE +)
- 48 x PoE 802.3af
PoE Budget (Watts)
- 380W/740W EPS
Redundant Power Supply
Powered by PoE + (passthrough)
- Layer 2+ (static routing)
- Rack 1U - Standalone
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/managed/M4100-50-POE.aspx#tab-techspecs
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.