NETGEAR M4100 12xGb PoE +, 4x SFP, GSM5212P
The NETGEAR ProSafe M4100-D12G-POE + 12-Port Gigabit Managed Switch w/10 + PoE Ports (GSM5212P-100NES)
The NETGEAR Intelligent Edge M4100 series Consists of 9 fully managed switches, Ranging from 12-port to 50-port Fast and Gigabit Ethernet. They are ideal for All Organizations Considering Reliable, Affordable and simple access layer switching with CLI scripting capabilities and advanced Layer 3 routing. As a Cost-Effective component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR Delivers M4100 series and secure edge in commercial buildings and campus LAN environments: PoE (802.3af) and PoE + (802.3at) versions of M4100 series are perfect for Wireless access points, IP telephony and IP surveillance deployments.
- High availability and PoE/PoE + full power capability
- Industry standard management
- Industry leading warranty
- Layer 2+ with static routing
- Engineered for convergence
- High-value performance and IPv6 ready
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- M4100-D12G-POE +
- Desktop 12 ports of Gigabit PoE + 802.3 Layer 2+ software package
- 12 x 10/100/1000
Fiber SFP (100/1000)
- 4 x SFP
Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE +)
- 10 x 802.3at PoE + out
PoE Budget (Watts)
Redundant Power Supply
- PD Mode
Powered by PoE + (Passthrough)
- 2 x 30W PoE + ports in. Can redistribute 25W.
- Layer 2+ (static routing)
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/managed/M4100-D12G-POE-plus.aspx#tab-techspecs
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)