NETGEAR 8PT 10G SMART MANAGED SWITCH
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBS, NETGEAR understands the importance of Reliable and high performance networks. With the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to extend beyond that simple reliability Higher speed and performance. The 10-Gigabit Smart Managed Switch series from NETGEAR presents the right solution for this Requirement; Unprecedented delivering non-blocking 10-Gigabit bandwidth at an Affordable cost.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE® XS708T, XS716T, XS728T, and XS748T are powerful Smart Managed Switches That come with 8, 16, 24, or 44 10-Gigabit Copper ports and Either 2 Shared (Combo) Copper/SFP + ports (XS708T/XS716T) or Dedicated four additional SFP + ports (XS728T/XS748T) for 10G Fiber links. The NETGEAR 10-Gigabit Smart Managed Switches are purposely designed as a Cost-Effective Way to Provide connections 10G to 10G-capable servers and NAS (Network Attached Storage) systems. They can be Used at the "center of a small business network" or as an aggregation/access switch in a larger organization Including workgroup access, connecting to a 10-Gigabit NETGEAR ProSafe Fully Managed Switch on one end and Extending the 10G connections to the edge. The XS708T and are XS716T Also ideal for Smaller Workgroups That need high bandwidth for sharing, Collaborating, editing, and publishing high-density content like video or animation.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
10-Gigabit copper ports
- 8 10GBASE-T copper
- 2 SFP + 1000/10GBASE-X fiber ports (shared)
- 2 MB
MAC address database size
VLAN (# supported)
Number of lags & number of members
- 8 lags with up to 8 members in each loop LAG (LACP)
Number of priority queues
Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- 100 shared for MAC, IP and IPv6 ACLs
IPv4 Static Routes
IPV6 Static Routes
- Internal 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
Max power consumption (Watts)
- 49.5 W
Acoustic Noise Level @ 25C (dBA)
- 27.4 dBA
- -5 ° to 55 ° C
MTBF (@ 25 ° C)
- 276,197 hours
Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B)
- class A
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 440 x 204 x 43 mm
- 2.61 kg
- Technical specification: https://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/smart/XS708T.aspx#tab-techspecs
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.