NETGEAR 5xGb Plus Switch, web monit.GS105E
Beyond Control and Configure Plug-N-Play Connectivity
Today growing demand and Businesses Rely more on Their network to carry out mission-critical business Activities. Companies are putting more network traffic and applications such as Microsoft VoIP phones and IP cameras on Their Ethernet infrastructure. It needs the network intelligence to the Separate voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize that them.chec accordingly. Referring to: companies do not Necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed (Plus) Switches meet this growing need by providing and Fundamental That network features will help optimize the performance of business networks. On top of the Plug-N-Play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, These switches offer Also essential networking features such as Microsoft VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG) on models with 16 ports or more, rate Limiting and traffic monitoring. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed (Plus) Switches are an exceptional value for businesses looking to add intelligence to Their network beyond what unmanaged switches can Provide.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
10 Gbps Port
Number of PoE ports
Total budget PoE Power (Watts)
- 2.6 watts
Max MAC entries
- 2 MB
VLAN (Number Supported)
Number of lags & number of members
Supported Mulitcast groups
Maximum number of psu ports Allowed (1 to many)
- Input: 12V/1A
Max consumption (Watts)
Acoustic Noise Level @ 25C (dBA)
- 0 ° to 50 ° C
- 0.252 kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm
Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B)
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/unmanaged-plus/GS105Ev2.aspx#tab-techspecs
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.