NETGEAR 48xGig Stack. Manag., 4x10G SFP +, GS752TXS
Powerful Connections for 10G Stacking and Uplink Servers and Network Storage Systems
An ideal companion to the Rapidly emerging class of 10-gigabit servers, the NETGEAR ProSAFE® Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switches (TXS) are the industry first smart managed switches with 10-Gigabit connectivity - delivering maximum throughput in SMB networks for Demanding tasks such as Microsoft data replication and backup, virtualization, video on demand and high-volume transaction processing. At Less than half the cost of a managed switch, this series of switches Provides 24 and 48 gigabit ports for connecting devices to the network, along with four 10GE SFP + ports for stacking or uplink to servers. The switches Within this series are Able to be mixed and matched in the same stack. As many as six switches can be stacked for a total of up to 300 network ports, with full redundancy for unsurpassed reliability. These switches offer a rich enterprise-class feature set, Including advanced traffic management and security, yet can be Easily Configured and Monitored through a web-based graphical user interface.
- Auto-negotiation of speed and duplex modes
- 801.2x Flow Control
- DHCP Client
- Dynamic MAC address management
- Static MAC
- IEEE802.1Q-based VLAN
- Auto Voice VLAN
- VLAN routing
- QoS based on WRR, Strict Priority, or both
- Port-based and IEEE801.2p-based QoS
- TCP/UDP-based QoS
- IPv4 and IPv6-based QoS
- DSCP Support (GS105E and GS105PE only)
- Rate Limiting (egress only)
- Link Aggregation and LACP
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 4 SFP +: Last Two Can be Used for stacking
- 2 MB
VLAN (# Supported)
Number of lags & # of members
- 8 lags & Max 8 members each loop
Number of priority Queues
- Internal 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
Max comsumption (Watts)
Acoustic Noise Level @ 25C (dBA)
- 0 ° to 50 ° C
- 256,119 hrs
- 4.50 kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm
- 440 x 257 x 43 mm
Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B)
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/smart/GS752TXS.aspx#tab-techspecs
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)