NETGEAR 24xGbE SWITCH, Rack-mountable, JGS524
The ProSAFE® NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series Businesses helps cost-effectively expand Their network to Gigabit speeds and Higher port counts. These unmanaged Gigabit switches come in a wide range of models Including desktop and rackmount form factors and a 5 to 24-port configurations. The GS108P Supports PoE for low-cost PoE solution. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to Provide Businesses need the reliability. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more Sophisticated networks.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Gigibit
Number of Ports
Total PoE Budget
Short cable power saving
Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (IEEE802.3az)
Jumbo Frame Support
- 9 kilobytes
Queue WRR Ratio
- 1: 2: 4: 8
MAC Table Size
Packet buffer size
- 256 kilobytes
IEEE 802.1p QoS
Max Power Consumption
Max Operating Temperature
- Technical specification:
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)