JGS524E Netgear 24-port Gigabit Switch ProSafePlus
Beyond Control and Configure Plug-N-Play Connectivity
Today growing demand and Businesses Rely more on Their network to carry out mission-critical business Activities. Companies are putting more network traffic and applications such as Microsoft VoIP phones and IP cameras on Their Ethernet infrastructure. It needs the network intelligence to the Separate voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize that them.chec accordingly. Referring to: companies do not Necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed (Plus) Switches meet this growing need by providing and Fundamental That network features will help optimize the performance of business networks. On top of the Plug-N-Play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, These switches offer Also essential networking features such as Microsoft VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG) on models with 16 ports or more, rate Limiting and traffic monitoring. NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed (Plus) Switches are an exceptional value for businesses looking to add intelligence to Their network beyond what unmanaged switches can Provide.
- ProSafe Managed Web (Plus) Switch Delivers network monitoring, traffic prioritization and VLAN
- Up to 24 ports (depending on model) Delivery up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Simple, yet by useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Gigabit speed with QoS, VLAN and network monitoring
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Auto "denial-of-service" (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Rate Limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Jumbo frame support
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
10 Gbps Port
Number of PoE ports
Total budget PoE Power (Watts)
Max MAC entries
- 6Mb or 768 kilobytes
VLAN (Number Supported)
Number of lags & number of members
- 8 & lags 2 to 4 members
Supported Mulitcast groups
Maximum number of psu ports Allowed (1 to many)
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.0A max
Max consumption (Watts)
Acoustic Noise Level @ 25C (dBA)
- 0 ° to 50 ° C
- 1.4 kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm
Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B)
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/unmanaged-plus/JGS524Ev2.aspx#tab-techspecs
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)