NETGEAR 16xGb Desktop Switch, GS116GE
The NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch ProSAFE® series helps Businesses cost-effectively expand Their network to Gigabit speeds and Higher port counts. These unmanaged Gigabit switches come in a wide range of models Including desktop and rackmount form factors and a 5 to 24-port configurations. The GS108P Supports PoE for low-cost PoE solution. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to Provide the reliability Businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more Sophisticated networks.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Gigibit
Number of Ports
Total PoE Budget
Short cable power saving
Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (IEEE802.3az)
Jumbo Frame Support
- 9 kilobytes
WRR queue Ratio
- 1: 2: 4: 8
MAC Table Size
Packet buffer size
IEEE 802.1p QoS
Max Power Consumption
Max Operating Temperature
- Technical specification:
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.