NETGEAR 16pt GE CLICK SWITCH, GSS116E
Today networks have Increasing numbers of devices attached to Them, both wired and wireless. As wired devices proliferate, it can be Difficult to Easily and neatly place networked ports Where You Want Them.
NETGEAR ProSAFE® Web Managed Switches Click address this issue with an innovative and thoughtful hardware design, Including the "Virtually Anywhere" flexible 1-2-3-4 Click mounting system. The new ProSafe Web Managed Switch Click are Gigabit Ethernet switches with an industry-first, bracket mounting system for easy installation. Either Available in 8- or 16-Gigabit port configurations, Their slim design and internal power supplies Enables you to organize wires, cables secure, Eliminate bulky power adapters, and Improve the overall appearance of wiring closets, training facilities, lab benches, conference rooms , and entertainment centers That require multiple connected devices.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- 16-port Gigabit Switch Click
USB Charging Ports
Max MAC entries
- 512 kilobytes
VLAN (Number Supported)
Number of lags & # of members
- 2 lags with up to 8 members in each loop LAG
Supported Multicast Groups
Auto Denial-of-Service Prevention
Max Number of Ports Source Allowed (Many to 1)
LED Lights Off for Operation Stealth
Internal/External Power Supply
Max Power Consumption (Watts)
Number of Fans
Acoustic Noise Level @ 25C (dBA)
- 0 ° to 40 ° C
- 721,479 hours
- 1.3 kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm
- 407 x 70 x 35 mm
Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B)
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/click/GSS116E.aspx#tab-techspecs
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)