Mikrotik RB260GSP settings. 5x + 1xSFP Gbit switch
System platform solutions provider for companies MikroTik wireless connection to the Internet.
RouterBOARD RB260GSP is a 5-port Gigabit Web Smart Switch management running on the new proprietary software solutions Mikrotik SWOS.
On ports 2-5 allows POE power supply connected to the active elements of the same wattage, which is operated switch.
Comes complete in indoor plastic casealong with the psu of a complete SOHO solution.
One Gigabit Ethernet SFP port.
Some of the supported features and parameters:
• port-to-port forwarding
• MAC filter
• mirror traffic
• limiting the speed (bandwidth limitation)
• edit fields MAC and IP
Editing VLAN through four basic modes:
• Disabled - ignore VLAN table
• Optional - drop packets with restricted VLAN tags
• Enabled - accept packets with VLAN tags allowed
• Strict - same as Enable, but Also checks VLAN support for inbound interface
• CPU: Taif TF470
• Memory: Embedded 96K SRAM
• Ethernet: Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, Atheros AR8327 switch
• PoE output: RB260GSP only: Passive PoE output on ports 2 to 5 Max current 500 mA per port
• SFP: One fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP cage with DDMI support (Mini-GBIC, SFP module not included)
• LEDs: Power, NAND activity, 5 Ethernet activity LEDs
• Extras: Hardware watchdog
• Power Options: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
• Dimensions: 113x138x29mm. Without packaging and PSU: 212 g
• Power consumption: Up to 6W
• Operating Temperature:-25C .. +65 C
• Operating System: MikroTik SWOS
Manufacturer Mikrotik does not guarantee the equipment damaged by overvoltage.
The equipment must be adequately protected against induced surges or electrostatic voltage peaks on the power lines.
For outdoor installation, use only shielded cables (FTP/SFTP) and units properly grounded (via the integrated grounding member or using Ethernet surge protection).
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.