MikroTik OUTD. GrooveGA 52HPacn 2 + 5GHz a/b/g/n
- Dual (optional 2.4 or 5 GHz band) and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac outdoor CPE unit provided with N (M) connector for data antenna without using a pigtail.
- The unit equipped with a gigabit Ethernet port and has an integrated PoE extractor for power over UTP.
- The platform runs on proprietary software solutions to manufacturers RouterOS licenses activated Level 4 (AP, Client, Bridge).
- The unit uses TDMA and 1x1 MIMO protocol, equipped with 1x 10/100/1,000 MB RJ45 connector.
- Power supply and POE injector included.
- Supplied omni antenna (gain 6dBi at 2.4GHz, 8dBi gain at 5GHz).
- Product code:
- CPU nominal frequency:
QCA9556 720 MHz
- Size of RAM:
16 MB of Flash
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports:
5 GHz 2.4 GHz
- Operating frequency:
5150 - 5875 MHz/2412 - 2484 MHz
- Channel width:
5 */10 */20/40/80 MHz 5/10/20/40 MHz
- Wireless chip model:
- PCB temperature monitor:
- Voltage monitor:
- PoE in:
- Supported input voltage:
11 V - 30 V (passive PoE)
- Operating temperature:
-40 To 70 ° C
- ROS license level:
4 (RBGrooveGA version)
177 x 44 x 44 mm
- Power consumption
Manufacturer Mikrotik does not warrant the equipment damaged by overvoltage.
The equipment must be adequately protected against induced surges or electrostatic voltage peaks on the power line.
Outdoors, use only shielded cabling (FTP/SFTP) and unit properly grounded (via an integrated earth element or using Ethernet surge protection).
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.