MikroTik CCR1016-12S-1S + 2GB RAM, 1200MHz, OS L6
System platform solutions provider for companies MikroTik wireless connection to the Internet.
Industrial Gigabit solution from Mikrotik RouterBoard with 16-core processor Tiler allowing the transfer of millions of packets per second.
Cloud Core Router is equipped with 12-SFP ports and one SFP + port, available in aluminum indoor casein a 1U rack.
It is equipped with a touch screen LCD display and includes a preinstalled RoterOS license L6 Controller.
• 12x SFP ports for Gigabit connectivity
• 1x SFP + port for 10 Gigabit connectivity
• 16-core processor Tiler, clock frequency 1.2GHz
• 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
• Ports directly to the CPU
• 1U rackmount design
• Color touch LCD display
• Two redundant power supplies
• Tiler Tile-GX16 CPU (16 cores, 1.2GHz per core)
• 2 GB built-in RAM
• 12x SFP ports, 1x SFP + port
• microUSB port
• 128 MB Onboard NAND
• 1x DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
• Beeper; voltage, current and temperature monitoring, fan, SD Card slot
• 2x IEC C14 standard PSU units built in, 110/220V
• Max ambient temperature 50 ° @ 1.2GHz; 70 ° @ 1GHz CPU core frequency
MikroTik RouterOS • v6, Level 6 license
• CCR1016-12S-1S +: a router in 1U casewith LCD, 2x IEC power cables, RJ45 SFP module coper, rackmount ears
Manufacturer Mikrotik does not guarantee the equipment damaged by overvoltage.
The equipment must be adequately protected against induced surges or electrostatic voltage peaks on the power lines.
For outdoor installation, use only shielded cables (FTP/SFTP) and units properly grounded (via the integrated grounding member or using Ethernet surge protection).
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)