Microsoft Xbox One gamepad + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
Xbox One + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
Introducing Xbox One driver with the new wireless adapter for Windows 10th
Enjoy the action even better thanks to the driver with the wireless adapter Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. New designed handle and a completely new directional pad provide higher accuracy. Enjoy a reliable wireless connection to your computer. Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 works wirelessly with the Xbox One and desktop computers, laptops and tablets with Windows 10th
- It works wirelessly with the Xbox One and desktop computers, laptops and tablets with Windows 10th
Newly designed directional pad
- Newly designed directional pad ensures greater accuracy and responding to swipe and directional movements
The newly designed handles
- Improved handles provide improved grip and increased accuracy
- Grips and shapes have been designed to fit comfortably into your palm.
- It works wirelessly with Windows 10 PCs, laptops, tablets and Xbox One.
- With a wireless adapter Xbox One owners can use their existing driver on devices with Windows 10th
- Simple USB-just plug, play and pair.
- It works with up to 8 wireless controller.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
- Perfect Review by Mohammed (Posted on 25/02/2016)
Quality Price Value
- Great product, although the adapter required serious configuring Review by Peachyco (Posted on 16/02/2016)
Value Quality Price
The controller is magnificent. Many people overlook the design of the left stick - it is closer to the left edge, and thus doesn't strain the left thumb as much.
The Windows wireless adapter was a pain to set up. Once properly configured, it works flawlessly, and is more handy than the Xbox 360's lengthy adapter. My issue was that I had to dig through the Web to find the proper driver for it - and I'm an IT person! I plugged it into my Alienware 15, with its Windows 10 (64bit), and it just showed up as "XBOX ACC" in the Device Manager, with the adapter unable to pair with the controller. So, it wasn't just plug-and-play.
Since I got the properly driver installed, everything has been a breeze. Doesn't matter which one I switch on - the adapter or the controller - they both come to life and pair up automatically. ^_^