Microsoft Kinect adapter for Windows or Xbox One S
To use the current Kinect sensor for Xbox One with the new Xbox One S, you need an adapter Xbox Kinect. This adapter lets you connect the Kinect sensor for Xbox One to the Xbox One S.
Kinect can be used with a Windows PC and Xbox One S.
Try the convenient handling and versatility Kinect for Xbox to Xbox One S or on a Windows computer 10th Whether you want your new console control without having to lift a finger, or computer to create interactive applications, adapter for Kinect for Xbox you allow.
Features and Functions
- Advanced tracking body
- improved soundproofing
- Wider field of view through the camera with HD (1080p)
- Accurate gesture recognition
- Additional features
- If you switch on your Xbox One S and Kinect already have, you are on a limited time get an adapter for free. For more information, please visit the Xbox Support.
- Kinect sensor for Windows V2 or Kinect for Xbox One
- The latest version of the SDK for Kinect for Windows *
- Operating System: Windows 8/8.1/10
- 64-bit processor (x64)
- Dual-core processor with a frequency of at least 2.66 GHz
- Port USB 3.0
- 2 GB RAM
Xbox One S:
- Xbox One S
- Kinect sensor for Xbox One
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.