Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Accurate and responsive optical sensor
- Get maximum precision shooting our most sensitive optical sensor (PMW3366). Exclusive Technologies Optical Sensor Logitech G-Delta Zero ™ minimizes acceleration mouse aiming and increases reliability. DPI switch modes during play - with a choice of five settings from 200 to 12,000 DPI
The possibility of regulating the balance and weight
- Customize it to your advantage. Proteus Spectrum Mouse comes with five weights weighing 3.6 grams. Use all or just some of them, where you need to increase or decrease the load. This mouse you can tweak according to your needs.
Programmable backlight RGB
- Customizable RGB backlighting lets you choose from up to 16.8 million colors. Using Logitech Gaming Software, choose the color and brightness to suit your style, system or environment, or backlighting enter hibernation mode when the system is not in use. Logitech Gaming Software also allows you to synchronize the light patterns and effects with other devices Logitech G, allowing your device to use the same backlight and breathe so your gaming group life in the form of pulsating light images and effects switching colors.
The tailor-tuned performance
- Gaming surfaces alternate. By tuning the optical sensor mouse Proteus Spectrum for your playing surface, you can increase your accuracy. Tuning mouse for your gaming surface you get a higher precision and sensitivity. Setup is quick - you will be ready to battle in an instant.
11 programmable buttons
- Beneath each of the 11 buttons you can program your favorite commands and macros. Choose from thousands of profiles on your computer, or save your settings to one of the integrated profiles. Or choose from thousands of profiles on your computer.
Switching SPI while playing
- Thanks to the mouse Proteus Core'll be unstoppable at both low and high sensitivity DPI. Switch between up to five DPI settings to a profile - from precise targeting per capita (200 dpi) to lightning-fast maneuvers (12,000 DPI). *
Game scroll wheel with two modes
- Mice Proteus Spectrum mode you can choose yourself. Choose extra rapid traverse or feed in fixed increments.
- Mouse Interface: Wired USB
- Mouse resolution: 200 to 12 000 DPI
- Sensing technology Mouse: Optical
- Resolution: 000 dpi 200-12
- The most accurate sensor market
- 3 integrated profiles
- Frequency Interface 1 millisecond
- Primary buttons tested to 20 million clicks
- mechanical microswitches
- Improved design buttons bearing surfaces for improved response and performance of click fraud
- Braided cable with clamp for hooking and threading
More on the manufacturer website: http://gaming.logitech.com/cs-cz/gaming-mice/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)