i-tec USB 3.0 Slim Metal Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
i-tec USB 3.0 Slim Metal Gigabit Ethernet adapter provides the user access to a computer 10/100/1000 Mbps network via the USB port. With this adapter, you can simply and elegantly add another network card into your computer, laptop or tablet. The adapter supports advanced USB 3.0 interface as well as fast gigabit data transfers. These are possible despite the older USB 2.0 interface, but for networks optimized for the fastest data transfer connection is the faster USB 3.0 interface. The adapter does not require an external power supply and supports a wide range of operating systems from Windows and MAC OS to Linux.
Ethernet network connection can also use the Android system. Support for this function but must be included in the manufacturer directly Android device. Support is easy to verify the network connection settings> another network, there must be an Ethernet line.
• Simple connection to another network card into your laptop, tablet or PC via a USB cable, adapter, USB 3.0 Type A male to female RJ-45
• High-speed access to the network and the Internet via Gigabit Ethernet, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports speed 10/100/1000Mbps
• Support for IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) and IPv4/IPv6 checksum function Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU load
• USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), backward compatible with USB 2.0
• USB bus powered, no need external power adapter
• Wake-on-LAN, Plug & Play LED
• Chipset Realtek RTL8153; Jumbo frame support up to 9kB
• Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Linux, Android
• Product Dimensions 66 x 25 x 17 mm
• Product Weight 37 g
• Packaging dimensions 180 x 105 x 50 mm
• Weight 130 g
PC or notebook with a free USB port
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Linux, Android
• i-tec USB 3.0 Slim Metal Gigabit Ethernet adapter with integrated cable (20 cm)
• CD (drivers and manuals)
• User Manual
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)