i-tec USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter 100/10Mbps
i-tec USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter is an external 100/10Mbps network card connected via USB interface. With this adapter, you can simply and elegantly add another network card into your computer, laptop or tablet. The adapter does not require an external power supply and supports a wide range of operating systems from Windows and MAC OS to Linux.
Ethernet network connection can also use the Android system. Support for this function but must be included in the manufacturer directly Android device. Support is easy to verify the network connection settings> another network, there must be an Ethernet line.
• Ports USB 2.0 Type A Male and RJ-45 Ethernet connection cable
• Support both full-duplex and half-duplex transmission
• Supports Wake-on-LAN and hibernation
• Packing PVC
• Plug & Play
• LED green, yellow
• ASIX Chipset AX88772B of SRAM for buffering transmission (buffer)
• Powered from USB port
• Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1, 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS 10.6 to 10.10, the Linux kernel June 2, 14 and higher
• Product Dimensions 65 x 21 x 14 mm
• Product Weight 24 g
• Packaging dimensions 223 x 161 x 55 mm
• Weight 144 g
PC or notebook with a free USB port
Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 8.1, 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS 10.6 to 10.10, the Linux kernel June 2, 14 and higher
• i-tec USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter
• CD with drivers and manuals
• User Manual
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.