i-tec USB 2.0 Audio Adapter 7.1 ch + SPDIF in/out
The device is equipped with a wide range of input and output connectors (2x Microphone input, S/PDIF, etc.), which allows to achieve high quality sound transmission. It has not only high quality audio recording and playback capabilities but also allows the connection of most popular audio gear - microphones, home audio equipment, musical instruments, and powered speakers to your PC with a USB port.
With a powerful utility you can enjoy even KARAOKE or high quality digital connection via optical S/PDIF input and output.
- USB 2.0 interface
- USB audio device class spec. 1.0 and USB HID class spec. 1.1
- Full-duplex recording (recording) and playback (play-back)
- Audio version 7.1, ie. Up to 8 channels DAC with 16 bit resolution
- SPDIF optical digital input and output (2 channels)
- 3.5mm jack connectors
- Support sampling rate of 48 kHz for both playback and recording
- Chipset C-Media CM6206; patented software C-Media for various sound effects
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, Mac 10.1 or higher
- Product dimensions 100 x 60 x 26 mm
- Product Weight 93 g
- Package dimensions 178 x 149 x 55 mm
- Package weight 260 g
PC or notebook with a free USB port
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit; for MacOS X and Linux drivers (from the system) limited to audio output - Mac 10.1 or higher - under the Mac volume control buttons on the adapter inoperable. It allows you to play audio recording only two channels.
DirectX 8.1 or higher
- 7.1 Channel Audio Adapter
- USB cable (93 cm)
- User Manual
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.