HDMI extender to separate sender code: khext120-1
PremiumCord HDMI extender to separate sender code: khext120-1
Only the transmitter unit.
HDMI extender code: khext120-1 allows you to plug one transceiver (transmitter) and multiple receivers (receiver) interconnected via a LAN network switches and routers (tested on a FULL HD 1080p and 100m of cable swich + 2 + receiver) this computer network must be reserved only for HDMI extenders may not share other computers, printers and other network devices.
It is possible to connect up to 253 receivers and connected via LAN switch to a single transmitter.
- Supports Full HD 1080p up to 120 meters
- Supports HDCP 1.2
- For the resolution: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz, 1080i @ 50/60Hz, 1080p @ 50/60Hz
- Supports video format: 24bit/Deep color 30bit/36bit deep color
- Audio format: PCM
- Supports Audio: DTS-HD/Dolby True-HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Bit rate: 10.2Gbps
- HDMI Extender transmits digital video, and audio.
- LAN cable TIA/EIA568 B
- It is recommended to connect a LAN cable-quality Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7
- The transmitter and receiver are powered from the attached power adapter 230V/5V 1A
- Maximum power consumption 3,6W
- The transmitter and the receiver has a convenient reset button
- The transmitter and receiver are LED that indicates when the unit together and is transmitting the signal.
- Recommended input and output HDMI cables shorter than 5 meters
- Receiver dimensions: length 110 mm, width 57 mm, height: 25mm
- Weight: 126 g
In the package:
1 Unit Receiver
1x IR cable
1x power adapter
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.