HDMI extender to 120 meters over the LAN over IP, HDBitT
PremiumCord HDMI extender to 120 meters over the LAN over IP, HDBitT
The device enables one network cable or through a LAN to transfer HDMI FULL HD signal up to 120 meters.
- Extender allows the use of one transmitter and multiple receivers are interconnected via a LAN network switches and routers (tested on a FULL HD 1080p and 100m of cable + swich + 2 receivers) the computer network should be reserved only for HDMI extenders may not share other computers, printers and other network devices.
- Supports Full HD 1080p up to 120 m
- Supports HDCP 1.2
- For the resolution: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz, 1080i @ 50/60Hz, 1080p @ 50/60Hz
- Supports video format: 24bit/Deep color 30bit/36bit deep color
- Audio Format: PCM
- Supports Audio: DTS-HD/Dolby True HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Transmission speed: 10.2Gbps
- HDMI Extender transmits digital video, and audio.
- LAN Cable TIA/EIA568 B
- It is recommended to connect a LAN cable quality Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7
- The transmitter and receiver are powered from the supplied power adapter 230V/5V 1A
- Maximum power consumption 3,6W
- The transmitter and the receiver has a convenient reset button
- The transmitter and receiver are LED that indicates when the unit together and is transmitting the signal.
- Recommended input and output HDMI cables shorter than 5 meters
- Transmitter Dimensions: Length: 110mm, Width: 57 mm, height: 25mm
- Receiver dimensions: length 110 mm, width: 57 mm, height: 25mm
- Weight: 126 g
In the package:
1 Unit Transmitter
Unit 1 receiver
2x Power Adapter
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.