HDMI extender at 120m, over IP
PremiumCord HDMI extender to 120 meters over a LAN over IP, with IrDA transmission allows one transmitter and multiple receivers
The device enables one network cable or through a LAN network to transfer HDMI FULL HD signals up to 120 meters, while the control signals IR remote control
- Extender allows the use of one transmitter and multiple receivers are interconnected via a LAN network switches and routers (tested on a FULL HD 1080p and 100m of cable + swich + 2 receivers) this computer network should be reserved only for HDMI extenders may not share other computers, printers and other network devices.
- Supports Full HD 1080p up to 120 meters
- Allows one transmitter and multiple receivers on a dedicated LAN
- Supports HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2 format
- For the resolution: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz, 1080i @ 50/60Hz, 1080p @ 50/60Hz
- Supports video format: 24bit/Deep color 30bit/36bit deep color
- Audio format: PCM
- Supports Audio: DTS-HD/Dolby True-HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Bit rate: 10.2Gbps
- HDMI Extender transmits digital video, and audio.
- LAN cable TIA/EIA568 B
- It is recommended to connect a LAN cable-quality Cat5e, Cat6, Cat7
- The transmitter and receiver are powered from the attached power adapter 230V/5V 1A
- The transmitter and the receiver has a convenient reset button
- The transmitter and receiver are LED that indicates when the unit together and is transmitting the signal.
- Recommended input and output HDMI cables shorter than 5 meters
- Transmitter Dimensions: Length: 110 mm Width: 57 mm, height: 25mm
- Receiver dimensions: length 110 mm, width 57 mm, height: 25mm
- Weight: 126 g
In the package:
1x Transmitter unit
1 Unit Receiver
2 IR cable
2x power adapter
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.