Fortron HYPER S 700, 700W, PCI-E,> 85%
HYPER series of repsus is primarily intended for active users who need a reliable and efficient psu of power. Source HYPER S is characterized by high efficiency (min 85%), low noise (<19bB at 50% load), 120 mm fan with long-lasting and powerful cooling, PCI-Express 6 + 2 pin connectors, 8 x SATA connectors and one thick + 12V branches.
Sources HYPER S satisfy the conditions of the standard 80PLUS BRONZE (efficiency min. 85% at 50% load) but are not certified.
- Real 700 W
- Specifications ATX 12V v2.31 & EPS 12V v2.92
- Repsu efficiency min. 85% at 50% load
- Active PFC (PF> 99%)
- Single + 12V Rail Design
- Very quiet 120 mm fan
- SATA cable design Array
- 6 + 2 pin PCE-Express connectors for video cards
- Braided cables for better cable management
- Compatible with Haswell platform!
- Complies directive ErP 2013
- Noise <19 db at 50% load
- 230V input with complete circuit protection (OVP, OCP, SCP - protection against overvoltage, overcurrent and short circuit protection)
- Power consumption in Standby mode <0.5 W
- Dimensions 140 x 150 x 86 mm (hx W x H)
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- 1 x 20 + 4 pin
- 1 x 4 + 4 pin
- 4 x 6 + 2 pin PCI-E
- 8 x SATA
- 2 x Molex
- 1 x Floppy
|Power Supply (W)||700|
|Fan size (mm)||120|
|Dimensions (WxHxL) mm||150x86x140|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)