Fortron SFX FSP300-60GHS 80PLUS BRONZE, bulk, 300W
SFX (Micro ATX) power supply, including 20 +4 pin MB and P4 power connector to power the MB, 12V. Source meets the requirement specification 80PLUS BRONZE and is certified, which means that its high efficiency, inter alia, saving energy consumed. It also features quieter operation than conventional psus, as a psu of higher efficiency with less heat -> need not be so cool -> reduction of fan speed -> quieter. More information about 80PLUS specification can be found in the Download section.
- Real 300W
- 80PLUS BRONZE certification
- Complies with ErP 2013 (consumption in stand-by mode <0.5 W)
- Active PFC filter
- Dimensions 125 x 63.5 x 100 (WxHxD mm)
- 8 cm fan
- Power switch
- Ful Range with full protection (OVP, OCP, SCP - protection against overvoltage, overcurrent and short circuit protection)
- Features low noise
- Complies with UL, CSA, TUV, NEMKO, CE and other
- MTBF 100,000 hours at 25 ° C
- 20 +4 pin to MB
- P4 (12V) connector
- 2 x SATA
- 3 x PATA
- 1 x FDD
Detailed technical specifications can be found in the download section.
|Power Supply (W)||300|
|Fan size (mm)||80|
|Dimensions (WxHxL) mm||125 x 63,5 x 100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.