Dell PowerConnect 3524 switch/24x10/100-Baset T + 2xSFP Combo GbE/stackable/4Gb/Web manage./3YNBD
Dell PowerConnect 3524 switch/24x 10/100 Baset T + 2 SFP Combo GbE/stackable/4Gb/Web Management/3YNBD on-site
This product is provided by a so-called. Limited lifetime warranty on-site next business day.
The warranty applies to spare parts for the equipment over the life of the product, min. However, 3 years.
The warranty is conditioned upon registration https://www.onlineregister.com/dell/.
Repair under this warranty service runs anywhere throughout the country the following day.
It may not even be at the company headquarters - you are on holiday, on a business trip, it does not matter.
Just call tel. No. 225 308 649, respectively. phone 778 440 533, serial number and report the fault and DELL have to arrange everything.
- 24 10/100BASE-T auto-sensing Fast Ethernet switching ports
- Additional 2 Copper GbE ports PLUS 2 optional Fiber GbE via SFP transceivers
- Integrated Copper GbE ports Provide Resilient stacking
- Auto-negotiation for speed, duplex mode and flow control
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Port mirroring
- Broadcast storm control
- Switch Fabric Capacity 12.8 Gb/s
- Forwarding Rate 9.5 Mpps
- Up to 8,000 MAC Addresses
- Spanning Tree (IEEE 802.1D) and Rapid Spanning Tree (IEEE 802.1 watts) with Fast Link support
- Multiple Spanning Trees (IEEE 802.1s)
- External redundant power support with PowerConnect RPS-600 (sold separately)
- Virtual Cable Tester provided by MarvellTM Providing for cable diagnostics
- Optical transceiver diagnostics
- VLAN support for tagging and port-based as per IEEE 802.1Q
- Up to 256 VLANs supported
- Dynamic VLAN with GVRP support
- Voice VLAN
- Protocol VLANs
- Private VLAN Edge Support
Quality of Service
- Layer 2 Trusted Mode (IEEE 802.1p tagging)
- Layer 3 Trusted Mode (DSCP)
- 4 Priority Queues per Port
- Static IP Multicast
- Querier IGMP for IP Multicast Support
- IEEE 802.1x based edge authentication
- IP and MAC based Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Switch access password protection with advanced Password Management
- User-Definable settings for Enabling or disabling Web, SSH, Telnet, SSL management access
- Port-based MAC Address alert and lock-down
- IP Address filtering for management access via Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS/SSL, SSH and SNMP
- RADIUS and TACACS + remote authentication for switch management access
- SSLv3 and SSHv2 encryption for switch management traffic
- Private VLAN Edge Support
- DHCP Snooping
- Link Aggregation with support for up to eight aggregated links per switch and up to 8 member ports per aggregated link (IEEE 802.3ad)
- LACP support (IEEE 802.3ad)
- Web-based management interface
- Industry-standard CLI accessible via Telnet or local serial port
- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3 supported
- 4 RMON groups supported (history, statistics, alarms and events)
- TFTP transfers of firmware and configuration files
- Dual firmware images on-board
- Multiple Configuration file upload/download supported
- Statistics for error monitoring and performance optimization Including port summary tables
- BootP/DHCP IP address management supported
- LLDP-MED Support
- Syslog remote logging capabilities
- Temperature sensors for environmental monitoring
- Virtual Cable Tester by MarvellTM and fiber transceiver diagnostics for advanced troubleshooting
- Dimensions: 44 cm (3.17 ") x 26 cm (10.12") x 4 cm (1.7 ") (W x L x H)
- Height: 1U rack
- Weight: 11lbs (5 kg)
- Operating temperature: 0C - 45C
- Storage temperature: -20C to 70C
- Operating relative humidity: 10% - 90%
- Storage relative humidity: 10% - 95%
- Power supply: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz voltage
Powerful solutions for fast-wired Ethernet 24-port, which is ideal for resilient stacking, cost-effective solution to cable boxes, connected desktops and directing traffic in the high-speed backbone networks.
Secure switching using border authentication via 802.1x, private VLANs, Voice VLANs, protocol VLANs and SNMPv3 protocol. Industry-leading security capabilities provided through flow control operation. ACLs IP and MAC address, MAC security using the ports, remote authentication RADIUS and TACACS +, SSL/SSH encryption and filtering of access management by IP addresses.
It supports open standards including advanced Quality of Service (L2, L3), multiple branching, support broadcast SNTP and IP multicast, dynamic link aggregation (LACP), dynamic VLAN configurations, port mirroring and RSTP.
Versatile remote management uses standard command-line interface, built-in web interface or SNMP management application.
VCTTM technology (Virtual Cable Tester) from Marvell for diagnosing copper cables, fault analysis and diagnosis of optical transmitters for troubleshooting the transmitter.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- PowerConnect switches not only provide the quality, reliability, and capabilities that you expect from Dell, but also a guarantee that guarantees hardware for as long as you own it - truly a lifetime warranty. For more information, see www.dell.com/LifetimeWarranty
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.