D-Link DP-301P + Pocket Print Server LAN, 1 LPT
Multiprotocol print server DP-301P made by D-Link quickly and easily converts any printer with a parallel port to a network printer. It features easy installation and configuration of a handheld format.
To connect to a LAN print server DP-301P one 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 port NWay that ensures flexible deployment in Ethernet and Fast Ethernet networks. The data rate is automatically detected so that the user need not perform any configuration.
Through high-speed parallel printer port, any printer with a parallel interface to provide its services to all network users. This print port also supports HP PJL protocol and allows two-way communication between the print server and the printer. The print server can therefore detect when printing the printer status.
DP-301P supports network protocols IP, NetBEUI and Apple EtherTalk on Ethernet and Fast Ethernet. Therefore, it is very suitable for use in mixed networks.
With its compact size it can be placed anywhere on the network or can be easily used as a portable device.
- Protocols: TCP/IP, NetBEUI, AppleTalk
- 1x LPT printer port (Centronics connector) 10/100Mbps RJ-45 port
- NWay TP Autosensing (Automatic connection speed)
- NWay TP Autonegotiation (automatic detection Full Duplex/Half Duplex)
- Two-way data transmission according to Standard HP PJL
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 1284 HP PJL and RFC 1213
- Operating Systems: Windows (ab 95) Unix, MacOS, NetWare
- Software: PS Admin (Windows), LPR-Client for Win95/98/ME
- SNMP, Telnet, TFTP
- External universal power supply
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)